Why not?

db13

Staff member
Moderating
WMBTC
MiniBTC token for me is the best way to realise my desires. Throughly said I have not enough time to help children in need, but in these project I'm always helping with each transaction and now I now that I take a part in these help. Second is that in my opinion project has a future in Crypto world, because dev. trying to avoid possible dump of the coin. Without any doubt I understanding that project needs more time and also it's our project. Most important to understand that if you bought the coin-you already part of of the team. And if you will try to do better for the coin health - you will automatically do the same for your wallet, because let's be honest there are no altruistic good deeds in our lives. If some one is not agree with me- please lets discus)
you are right. Additionally, remeber MiniBTC is community driven token

Jemmrock

Holder
WMBTC
Recently I suggested to Valentin to order animated stickers for telegram from artists. I think this will be a good marketing investment. Now everyone is sending stickers of other tokens to the chat and plagiarizing strangers. If our unique stickers appear, then it will be possible to legally promote our coin in other telegram chats. I can't wait for the stickers to appear🤟🏼

David

Diamond Hands
WMBTC
Recently I suggested to Valentin to order animated stickers for telegram from artists. I think this will be a good marketing investment. Now everyone is sending stickers of other tokens to the chat and plagiarizing strangers. If our unique stickers appear, then it will be possible to legally promote our coin in other telegram chats. I can't wait for the stickers to appear🤟🏼
I don't really think that it most important now. However maybe in future it's will be cool addition to the chat, as same as animated smiles in forum

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.