Questions for ama

Mubarak Umar

WMBTC
Valentin i appreciates your efforts in making many miniBTC one of the most functioning tokens in the world. Valentin you've for sure spended a lot of money on market of miniBTC and things did not work as planned. Why won't you create something like game or anything that if people use, can give us a lot of money for marketing beside NFT. We have about 7000 holders if each every holder play the game everyday, i think miniBTC is going to be great.

Hey Valentine really appreciating hardwork you are doing.I was just going through a website 'Isthiscoinscam'.There minibtc has been given a very low points.I am sending you the link,Kindly look into it.If we increase our points we will definitely have more holders,Many people are thinking that our project is scam.Can you look into it.
Also our rank on Coinmarketcap has gone below 6000.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211228-052722.jpg
    Screenshot_20211228-052722.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 5

Little dream

WMBTC
There is too little interaction on twitter. Most holders don't do anything, which is very bad.
In addition, the Chinese community has been ignored. In the encrypted world, the Chinese people have a huge share. We must get their attention and hope to advertise the Chinese community.

Krypt0nomics

Holder
WMBTC
Would it take a lot of money from the marketing wallet to hire a video production company or even someone working from home, to produce a short 1--3 minute animated video, showing how money is moved and donated? [something to show younger generation with shorter attention span what we are about]
This is an example video of what i am talking about >
the animations and graphics choice along with sound of pleasant female voice explaining the project would be nice for MiniBTC

laskycha

Holder
WMBTC
when is the opening of the nft store planned?, I think many would be pleased to see all 10,000 nft and thus buy them

laskycha

Holder
WMBTC
it is popular to pre-sell tokens and block them for a certain period of time and after a while unblock them a little, so as not to bring down the price, is it possible to do this with minibtc for new users?

Krypt0nomics

Holder
WMBTC
is there a plan to replicate strategies from other successful charity crypto projects and a plan to avoid the mistakes of the failed ones?

David

Diamond Hands
WMBTC
What do you think about MiniBTC NFT Puzzle, maybe it will be interesting. I mean split 1 NFT on thousand pieces, maybe it will be interesting for members to collect all.

David

Diamond Hands
WMBTC
Could you explain please, there are new token $MBSW as i just read, it will be separate from MiniBTC and as i understand it needs for project development, because MiniBTC contract renounced and you can't change it to collect money for development. So in total there will be 2 tokens and we as holders need to decide which token to buy. And also it there will be opportunity to swap MiniBTC to $MBSW without loses ? And one more many peoples bought MiniBTC and really -diamond hands, now the price goes down and we are still holding, because believe in MiniBTC. Now there will be another token, and will you further develop MiniBTC, or focus will now be on a new coin

Krypt0nomics

Holder
WMBTC
Which presale coin did you airdrop 1 dollar of minibtc to part of their addresses, and did it succeed in them buying in more minibtc?

Krypt0nomics

Holder
WMBTC
When it is possible.. for those of us who have never done 'Staking' or 'Farming', will there be a "How-To" or 'Step-by-Step' guide available?

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.