Indian couple celebrates blockchain wedding with NFT vows, digital priest

Artem

MiniBTC Team
Staff member
Moderating
WMBTC
Anil Narasipuram, the husband, was initially motivated by blockchain marriages done in other countries.

wedding.jpg
A young couple from India used nonfungible tokens (NFTs) to digitize their love for each other till eternity over the Ethereum (ETH) blockchain.

The recently married couple from Pune, India, Shruti Nair and Anil Narasipuram decided to take their court marriage to the next level by hosting a blockchain wedding. According to Anil, the husband:

“I read some articles on how people in other countries were doing blockchain marriages and it motivated me.”
Other prominent crypto entrepreneurs to follow the trend include Rebecca Kacherginsky, Coinbase’s staff product designer.

Most people get married in a place of religious worship, on a beach, or in the mountains. Peter (@_iphelix) and I are NOT most people. We got married on the #blockchain. 1/7 pic.twitter.com/2ExexrlLbZ
— Rebecca Kacherginsky (@rgoldilox) April 2, 2021
As a part of the Indian blockchain wedding, the couple was accompanied online by Anoop Pakki, who was responsible for minting the NFT — a.k.a. the digital priest.

"We read out the vows and after receiving the blessings of our digital priest, I confirmed the transaction to transfer the NFT to my wife's digital wallet," said Anil explaining the "The transaction took a few minutes (and about $35 in ETH gas fees) after which we were pronounced husband and wife by our digital priest!"

The couple unanimously read the vow, “We won’t make any big promises, but we will do everything we can to make this work. Through all our disagreement and conflict, we hope to grow our understanding of each other and ourselves. We don’t expect to be the whole village for each other, but we will be by each other’s side, hand in hand, walking through this adventure, together.”

The wedding vow, which was in the form of a digital image was then minted as an NFT by the digital priest on the OpenSea platform. The description of the NFT read:

“This contract is between Shruti Sathian Nair, born March 17, 1988, and Anil Mohan Narasipuram, born October 11, 1986. The parties to this agreement are hereby declared husband and wife, on Nov 15 2021 and to have to hold, in sickness and in health, for now and in perpetuity.”
Source

Lampasbuko

WMBTC
Seoul Stars has developed the metaverse’s first virtual K-pop artist, Yuna, and the first P2E rhythm/karaoke game. The IDO for their governance token $SSTAR, will be on the 17th of June.

Kpop has become a global phenomenon; from BTS to Black Pink, it has taken over western charts and appeared at mainstream music festivals such as Coachella.

Seoul Stars, run by Catheon gaming in partnership with renowned kpop entertainment agency ‘Humap Contents’, aims to create a bridge between K-pop culture and blockchain by developing the metaverse’s first ever virtual influencer/K-pop artist Yuna. Yuna NFT has already shown massive hype within the NFT community, recording a successful sell out of their first and second generation Yuna NFT presales. Yuna has also recently had her first metaverse concert on Zepeto; the largest metaverse platform in Korea with 3 billion users globally.

Seoul Stars has announced that they will give away whitelist presale passes for their upcoming IDO that will be held on the 17th of June, through various community events such as trivias and invite contests.

$SSTAR token holders can utilise their token to acquire a new generation Yuna NFTs, combine/upgrade various item NFTs which will enhance the gameplay and increase earning rate in the P2E Seoul Stars games and trade various Seoul Stars related NFTs.

You can check out the full list of benefits and utility of Yuna NFT and $SSTAR token in the article below!

Seoul Stars’ music has been produced by Tommy Lee, who has multiple number 1 Kpop songs and worked with globally famous artists such as Girls’ generation, Exo and IU. Seoul Stars has released 3 singles for Yuna ‘Kiss me Kiss me’, ‘Lonely’ and ‘Flower’ through their community and have released their playable P2E game demo. Their alpha P2E rhythm game with their scholarship feature is soon to come this July!

You can check out Yuna’s debut single through the link below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWW5L2NcPCE

kevin12

WMBTC
Have you guys heard of Aotuverse? They are the 2nd most-viewed Chinese anime on bilibili, and they have a playable game in China that will be released globally and integrated with P2E. Minting on June 15th, the sneak peeks of the art so far are amazing.

Attachments

• 1500x500.jpg
    1500x500.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ED01.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
  • ED30.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • FUbipyDWAAIdVrK.jpg
    FUbipyDWAAIdVrK.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 0
  • FUMO5K7XwAAYJKu.png