Why not?

WMBTC

Diamond Hands
WMBTC
Halo semuanya! Mengapa tidak memulai pagi Anda dengan memposting ulang situs web MiniBTC di profil media sosial Anda?
Memungkin akan lebih baik untuk membuat MiniBTC protokol dan jaringan terdesentralisasi dengan bloknya sendiri.

-THELSK-

Diamond Hands
WMBTC
Promoting the charity wallet address as a place people can donate to.
have a secondary charity wallet for long-term holds, this will ensure the validity of the project long-term and also secure more funds as the price rises.

-THELSK-

Diamond Hands
WMBTC
Use MiniBTC twitter to engage on other project twitter pages to gain exposure.
This could tie-in with a donation drive to raise 100,000,000 miniBTC tokens for charity.

-THELSK-

Diamond Hands
WMBTC
Reach out to other projects to see if they would like to participate in a donation and then cross-market with them to increase expusure.

David

Diamond Hands
WMBTC
MiniBTC token for me is the best way to realise my desires. Throughly said I have not enough time to help children in need, but in these project I'm always helping with each transaction and now I now that I take a part in these help. Second is that in my opinion project has a future in Crypto world, because dev. trying to avoid possible dump of the coin. Without any doubt I understanding that project needs more time and also it's our project. Most important to understand that if you bought the coin-you already part of of the team. And if you will try to do better for the coin health - you will automatically do the same for your wallet, because let's be honest there are no altruistic good deeds in our lives. If some one is not agree with me- please lets discus)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.