The public foundation "Rights for the protection of orphans"

Admin

Staff member
Administrative
WMBTC

photo_2022-01-19_23-25-02.jpg
The public foundation "Rights for the protection of orphans" was established on August 30, 2012, on the initiative of Igor Belyaev, a graduate of one of the many orphanages​
Kyrgyzstan. Like no one else, having endured many shocks, problems and open questions about his future, after graduating from the orphanage, Igor decided to tie his life and devote it to helping orphans. In 2012, Igor created a public charity, with which he tries to draw public attention to the problems existing in orphanages Kyrgyzstan.
The mission of the foundation is - "Creating a favorable environment for each pupil and a graduate of a children's institution, in the realization of their needs and development of life skills." Over the years of work, the charity has successfully implemented hundreds of projects aimed at way to improve the lives of children left without parental care. Projects are connected with both material and moral support.

The mission of the charity is - "Creating a favourable environment for each pupil and graduate of a children's institution, in the realization of their needs and the development of life skills."

Igor Belyaev:
Me, as a leader, engaged in the development and implementation of the fund's strategy, organization and effective interaction of the interested public and orphans. The main task for me, as a leader, with all my efforts, work and involvement, is to involve both well-known politicians, public figures, and ordinary citizens in social responsibility and helping orphans.

Last edited:
Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.