Questions and suggestions

Rocks

WMBTC
Это же сообщение случайно отправил в другую тему форума

Как вам идея о том, чтобы сделать несколько отдельных статей форума, все отчеты, фотографии и видео в одном приложении, туда же можно прикрепить добровольные донаты от пользователей, чтобы помимо самого проекта, любой желающий мог задонатить на благотворительность

WMBTC

Diamond Hands
WMBTC
Saya ingin menyarankan forum dengan bahasa negara yang berbeda. Salah satunya saya ingin memberikan saran untuk membuat forum dalam bahasa Indonesia.

-THELSK-

Diamond Hands
WMBTC
Whoops I added my suggestions to the Why Not section.
Here's another one....
Merchandise! Love the XX logo and think it would be great on T-SHirts, Hats, Notepads. Maybe a TeeSpring shop?
You could even add the NFT images.

David

Diamond Hands
WMBTC
Is there a way that the forum automatically translate comments that re in Russian to English?
The same question, also I would like to see separate forums in different languages and I don't understand why Admin writing in English topic on language that is not English at all))))

Lakid

Holder
WMBTC
Еще ведь планируется мобильное приложение ? я правильно тогда все понял же

-THELSK-

Diamond Hands
WMBTC
Thread fro AMA exclusive for forum questions.
1. Have a thread where members can ask their questions
2. Have video to answer those questions
3. Create FAQ based on member questions

Krypt0nomics

Holder
WMBTC
we should have someone produce us an 'info-graphic animated film' showing how the donations are created, moved and eventually donated to each charity..

I strongly disagree with the whole idea of the forum as the main website. It would be much better to divide it into 2 (minimum) parts and have the main page with the full coin description and the forum separately. This design makes a huge mess for everyone. Really uncomfortable to read.
I think the same, a forum should be a secondary page, and the main page the token functionability, roadmap, tokenomics, etc etc. as every succesfull crypto token.

We are only delaying the listing for a forum and we gotta fill it with information we dont have because MiniBTC is not doing nothing at all, just waiting for a miracle that will not happend till we risk our selfs for victory

-THELSK-

Diamond Hands
WMBTC
Agree, all good points. It feels very amateur. Doesn't has the feel of a legit project. A website is a website is a website, but a professional looking page adds a face of legitamacy to a project. The more I come here, the more worried I am that the sis the end.

And besides everything else, didn't forums get left in the 90s? I feel like we're back at Mike's Apartment

David

Diamond Hands
WMBTC
Agree, all good points. It feels very amateur. Doesn't has the feel of a legit project. A website is a website is a website, but a professional looking page adds a face of legitamacy to a project. The more I come here, the more worried I am that the sis the end.

And besides everything else, didn't forums get left in the 90s? I feel like we're back at Mike's Apartment
Forum is one of the best way for discussion, besides information search also more convenient and it doesn't look like garbage dump in Telegram, here you can find what you need and discuss separately all that you interested in.

David

Diamond Hands
WMBTC
Hi to all, i suggest add new topic in MINIBTC Shill Army with the name Twitter community and follow twitter accounts of Shill Army

_V_R_

Holder
WMBTC
The website doesn't seem to be very responsive on different screen sizes. This could really affect the viewpoint of the new visitors toward the project. Can you update the website so that it looks good on all devices.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 6

Evgenui Demin

Holder
WMBTC
Больше развивать YouTube канал с рекомендациями других монет тем самым продвигать minibtc

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.