MiniBTC Charity

How is the charity wallet formed?

When making any transaction of a MiniBTC coin (buying, selling or sending to another DEX wallet), 1% of the transaction is transferred to the Charity wallet https://bscscan.com/address/0x2DdB64fe7923FE1FcbAc9A69920dF8EDd69E91f7 The address of this wallet is in the coin's smart contract. It can’t be changed, and anyone can check the balance of the token at any time.

How is the withdrawal carried out from Charity wallet?

When a sufficient amount of coins is accumulated on the charity wallet, as decided by the development team and the project community. The coins are converted into fiat (any currency accepted for a bank transaction) and sent to an account with a partnership charity or to an individual who needs a help.

Where can I get an information about the disbursement of funds?

News about plans, implementation and results of charity is published in a special section of our forum and social networks (at the moment it is Twitter, Telegram, YouTube, активные ссылки). All documents confirming the payment and proof of the intended purpose of spending the funds will be published there.

What charities does MiniBTC work with?

At the moment, it is the humanitarian organisation "Red Crescent of Kyrgyzstan" http://www.redcrescent.kg/. The MiniBTC team plans to transfer 500$ monthly to the organisation’s bank account. The first payment has already been sent this month.
photo_2021-12-22_00-21-13.jpg

Which charity can receive financial assistance from MiniBTC?

Absolutely any charity organisation from any country that provides assistance to children can start working with us. It is enough to leave a request on the forum (активная ссылка). Informational partnership and transparency of spending is a prerequisite for collaboration.

What are your up-to-date plans for the development of charity?

As the MiniBTC project becomes more stable (team development, capitalisation growth, the number of users, etc.), it is planned to provide financial assistance directly to those in need. An individual (for example, a child's relatives) will be able to directly contact the team and the community for an assistance.

How will charity and coin price interact?

In order to maintain the exchange rate, withdrawal of a significant amount from the Charity wallet and convert it into fiat currency - will be done in parts. Providing informational assistance from a charity organisation will help to promote us to the word and attract new users.

Last edited:

WMBTC

Diamond Hands
WMBTC
apakah untuk membantu masyarakat yang kurang mampu? Jika iya, aku sangat suka dengan tujuan amal ini. Ini untuk kebaikan sosial.

-THELSK-

Diamond Hands
WMBTC
Wonderful team! Can we also send to the address? I think many holders would be willing to donate.
Also, I think it would be great if we can have a portion of donations held until value of coin increases, then donate vs now.

I would suggest if people can send miniBTC to the address, that we promote this.

David

Diamond Hands
WMBTC
Wonderful team! Can we also send to the address? I think many holders would be willing to donate.
Also, I think it would be great if we can have a portion of donations held until value of coin increases, then donate vs now.

I would suggest if people can send miniBTC to the address, that we promote this.
I think the best way is send money only to organizations and hope in future will be much more of them.

-THELSK-

Diamond Hands
WMBTC
I think the best way is send money only to organizations and hope in future will be much more of them.
Absolutely agree, I am just thinking of earlier this year with Shiba, how the donation was held until the price of the coin went up. It would just be that much more that charities would receive.

David

Diamond Hands
WMBTC
Absolutely agree, I am just thinking of earlier this year with Shiba, how the donation was held until the price of the coin went up. It would just be that much more that charities would receive.
It's typical way to avoid coin dump and these policy it the best way to reach our goals
1- Coin do not loose the price
2-Charity is onboard
Agree that Value should be less at the beginning, but coin should has more holders and without any doubt all money will be transferred to Charity when it will be safe for coin stability.

Vladimir

WMBTC
Today the red crescent began distributing sweet gifts to children from vulnerable families

Attachments

• 8B08C764-9765-4C5E-B720-29E155F05F48.jpeg
    8B08C764-9765-4C5E-B720-29E155F05F48.jpeg
    979.9 KB · Views: 0

Vladimir

WMBTC
Today(20.01.2022), miniBTA fund, more than 1,000 shampoos worth 1,000 US dollars were purchased and donated to the Public Child Protection Rights Fund; tomorrow, the full video and photo report will posted tomorrow. Thank Valentine a lot!!!

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.